Re: Religion in the Ubuntu namespace

I usually don't post here, but...

On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 11:54 AM, Ryan Gauger <rtgkid@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> First off, I did not email this list about the Thunderbird plugins, somebody
> else did. I greatly appreciate that you regard me as being the person who
> has first brought Christianity into this mailing list. I am a Christian.
> This is just who I am. God said, "I am who I am". He was referring to
The quoted line above and below this is what we're talking about.
Please, don't refer to stuff like this in the mailing list. I'm a
Roman Catholic, and I'm not quite happy about this going on. No need
to preach what God says in a multicultural and non-religious mailing
list.
> Himself when He said that.
>
> In Christ,
> Ryan

tl;dr religious references shouldn't be here.

--
later daze. :: Robert Xu :: protocol.by/rxu