Re: Religion in the Ubuntu namespace

Le ven. 11 mai 2012 18:25:14 CEST, Ryan Gauger a écrit :
On 05/11/2012 11:21 AM, Robert Xu wrote:
On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 12:03 PM, Ryan Gauger<rtgkid@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 05/11/2012 11:01 AM, gabriel pettier wrote:
Then you do everything correctly, because you are harvesting some hate
with all this !
Thank you very much. This gives me the courage and willingness to
continue.

No, you are simply trolling now, and last I checked that is not God's
will.
So stop it. I sincerely don't like this in my inbox when this is a
design list.

This IS God's will for me. He gave me the Unity Design Team to
evangelise to. I thank Him every day for everybody (including you)
that is on this mailing list.

Ok, i think the need for a ban is quite clear now, this is a troll, and an obvious one.