[Ayatana-dev] libindicator API break

Hello,

With the help of Trevino we've now dropped the multiple scroll signals
in libindicator.  This is a good thing, but it's forced an API break for
libindicator.  So those who are depending on it you'll need to use the
0.4 version of the API here shortly.  No major change, just make sure
you're using the right scroll function, I think that Trevino has
provided patches for most of the users.

Also, while I was breaking things I added a "name hint" to the entry
object.  This will be used so that the panel can identify the individual
indicators in case it wants to do something special with them.

		--Ted

Follow ups