Re: LOG_DEBUG output and System Indicators?

 > By default, I think the logging goes to stderr. Any capturing of the
> logging is handled by something wrapping the executable.
First by default the logging go to stdout not stderr, second how can I do this "wrapping the executable" with unity? Unity is a compiz plugin not a process by itself.
If you know some one who can answer me about "Where is stdout directed in unity???, I will be grateful, until then I will work on answering this question, my last option would be modifying nux source code to direct the log output to a file.