virtualbricks team mailing list archive

Re: Move development to Github

Invitation has been sent.

For the conversion of the repo, I found this:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/16037787/convert-mercurial-project-to-git#16037861

I will attempt a conversion right now.

For the issues, I am afraid we need to migrate them manually.

Other people reading: if you are not a member of virtualsquare on
Github, and you still want to collaborate on the project, please send
your username so I can add you there.

Thanks.

/d