Re: XEmacs Packages have been pre-released (2010-05-12-14)

Dear Norbert, Thanks for getting back about this.

> Do you know a person who would be willing to act as a maintainer for the
> xemacs package?   This has been Robert's task which he seems not to
> perform any longer :-(

Indeed, Robert is still uncommunicative.

> It would be good to have one of the developers manage the package, since
> (s)he may know better what code modifications should be passed on into
> the package and when to import them.

Ulrich and I are not active Xemacs-users.  I am checking around to see
whether any of our XEmacs-users can take on this task.

> Apart from this you can send it to xemacs-patches@ (I hope it's an open
> list).  Maybe, a volunteer reads the list and is willing to do the
> import.

Perhaps, we can send a patch to move from the current 8.0.12 version
to 8.0.14, at least?

Your list said VM 8.0.12-devo, which is a bit ambiguous.  Do you have
happen to have the development branch revision number that Rob sent
you?

Cheers,
Uday