Re: compilation warnings

Tim Cross writes:

> While using the debugger and step testing is better than nothing, it only
> provides a very limited form of testing and is very time
> consumeing.

Well, actually, I think the debugger is a great way to test as well as
review code.  It increases my confidence enormously once I have walked
through a few test cases via through the debugger.  And, of course, I
catch things like typos or other clerical errors, and get to think for
a second time about what the code is actually doing.  I highly
recommend it.

But a test coverage tool is good too, to make sure that every part of
the code has been exercised.

Cheers,
Uday