Re: [Question #165045]: Unicode display

Question #165045 on VM changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/vm/+question/165045

Johan Vromans is still having a problem:
[Quoting Johan Vromans, on July 19 2011, 00:20, in "Re: [Question #16504"]
> I tried this with some other mailboxes, and there it works as you
> described. So something strange is going on.
>
> I'll try to isolate the problem.

I haven't been able to reproduce this problem with a small mailbox. In
my operational mailbox (6MB, 400 messages) it leads to all kinds of
surprises, including double-encoded UTF-8 characters.

So I decided to leave it, hoping that new messages will be dealt with
okay.

A quick upgrade (8.1.0 -> 8.2.0a) question: How can I stop VM from
automatically raise the mail window when new mail arrives?

-- Johan

You received this question notification because you are a member of VM
development team, which is an answer contact for VM.