voice-driven-ui team mailing list archive

Re: PocketSphinx packaging

Hey,

2009/9/3 Michael Nelson <michael.nelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> I spent quite a bit of time learning packaging and updating both
> packages - but had to ask special favours of a friend to get sphinxbase
> reviewed before the freeze (and thanks for also seconding Daniel's
> review :) ).

Yeah, I think you are the one who has put the most effort into this so
far - thanks! (I hope my email didn't sound too negative, I know there
has been work put into this, but it's just not enough yet as to make a
difference.)

2009/9/3 David Sugar <david.sugar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> I am quite willing to revu it and help get this moving.  I think what
> you suggest makes perfect sense to do.  Since we have a uds blueprint
> that is approved, I think we can piggyback on that for a ffe.  That we
> are effecting an existing package & feature, but one that is broken on
> at least one platform, also I think offers justification for a ffe.  And
> yes, outside of this one feature, it effects nothing else at this time.

Great, I'll take a look at this then within the next days!

Free Software Developer       363DEAE3