webapps team mailing list archive

Re: [Webapps-team] Incremental Specs or Google site

Comments are great and it is a shame to loose them. Maybe new stuff can
stay more in google docs and merged later on the site.

Not sure about the delta sections, MAYBE, sections which are changed in
preparation of a new release can be tagged (eg. adding "- new" at the end
of the title).

chr