Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/full_texture_atlas into lp:widelands

> As i understand, merging just this branch is only the preparation for implementing the whole stuff and wouldn't change anything for now. So i am fine with merging.

The full implementation is https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/use_image_cache. It implements solution 1. For now it only shows a static text and it freezes Widelands while loading, adding a slideshow or progress report is feasible, but more work.

I have a lot of testing feedback for this, but no code review comments. Could I get a lgtm for the code before merging?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/full_texture_atlas/+merge/281909
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/full_texture_atlas into lp:widelands.