Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/frisian_balancing_with_ai_hints into lp:widelands

ok changes done. get stocklevel now calcualtes the lowest value of either produced ware or supported ware if it is a supporting producer.
testing went fine however couldn't verify if some buildings will be built properly (eg. empire pig farm, frisian aquafarm)

Can confirm your analysis about calculate:stocklevel so no need to do anything there.

During my testing frisians were the second mightiest tribe on full moon map in yellow position. So I have the impression that balancing works fine as well.

Only thing I noticed was that AI dismanteled military buildings at the border leaving the border without any military influence. After merge of this branch I will analyze this further.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/frisian_balancing_with_ai_hints/+merge/347166
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/frisian_balancing_with_ai_hints into lp:widelands.