Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ship_scheduling_2 into lp:widelands

Please stop insulting everybody whenever you don't get your way. Yes, the release cycles are too long. No, we won't solve the problem of managing testing exposure by merging your feature right now this very instant.

Changing the release process in the middle of a release is not going to happen, because that's far too stressful for me. I'm only human and this is supposed to be a fun hobby. End of discussion.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/ship_scheduling_2/+merge/355510
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/ship_scheduling_2.