wintermute-devel team mailing list archive

Re: Rolling Release Vs. Versioned.

In future we perhaps design some test suits so in case of small changes they
often should be easily testable. Now we must focus on rigorous
specifications to get good notion of Wintermute's structure. This will take
some time but I think it is worth doing.