wintermute-devel team mailing list archive

Re: Rolling Release Vs. Versioned.

Test suites, yes. Those only work out well when we have reported bugs or are
testing out the abilities of a feature set.

As for rolling releases, we're a while away from that. Those work well when
the system's working in an expected manner (like the NLUI working okay-ish).
We could hit rolling release around 2.0.0

--
Jacky Alcine
Blog <http://jackyalcine.co.cc/> | Launchpad<https://launchpad.net/~jackyalcine>