wizardpen-testers team mailing list archive

Re: Feature requests

Dear Bishmer,

It's actually easier than most people realise. The difficulty is knowing
how to get information about what's going wrong. Once you have that, you
can change things randomly until it works ;-)

Makefiles you won't have to touch, just use what's already there. Change
what's already there and dig around on the internet and other drivers
for ideas. The wacom driver is pretty complete and has all the features
already.

http://www.freesoftwaremagazine.com/articles/drivers_linux

http://www.x.org/wiki/Development/Documentation/XorgInputHOWTO

Regards, Martin Owens