we need "about"

I've just found this in google:

http://linux.softpedia.com/get/Science-and-Engineering/Visualization/

they provide download of yade, without link to yade homepage. It is
perfectly legal, and good that we gain more publicity. But the problem
is that people who download it - can't read more about yade, because
they don't know our website! (oh well they can use google to find it,
but....)

All information is in INSTALL file of the tarball - including our
website. so it's OK.

But I think that we should add "About" in yade qt GUI. Just that people
can see authors and license, (actually we can copy 'Authors' section
from homepage), and a link to yade's website.

and also, I made a mistake, because in INSTALL it's not written that
people need qmake, etc, to compile. They will have to look it up on the
website. I didn't expect that anybody could download yade from different
webpage than yade homepage.

I'll fix INSTALL for next release. And also I'll add LICENSE to all tarballs.