-lglut

Olivier, you have removed -lglut from
yade-core/projects/kdevelop/yade/yade.pro and I had to add it!

I have already had this problem, just after my return to poland. I've
spend three days to find out why the display is wrong. And the solution
was to link yade-core with glut. I told you about it, but you have
forgotten that.

Yes, I don't understand why yade-core must be linked with glut. But if
it is not - then opengl display doesn't work! This looks like a bug in
the 3.3 linker. If you don't have this problem, then it is fixed in 4.0.1.

Look at the attached screenshot. This is SDECSpheresPlane, with 12
spheres. You should see spheres and a plane. Zooming is correct. But
instead you can see infinitely big planes, textured like spheres (this
cross-like texture)!

I can make a bugreport about that, if you want. And we will fix it when
most of yade users will switch to gcc 4.0 (this will happen when debian
etch will be released ;). Because now, almost everyone in l3s is using
3.3 - debian sarge is using 3.3.