Debs for yade - part 1.

Hi,
I slowly started my work of packaging yade into deb packages.
As you probably noticed I put a Plan in Tasks. Most of those tasks are
my duty, but there are some tasks I am unable to do.
Please, look into Task section[1], choose debs, then set filter condition
to: "Assigned User: Unassigned".
I will probably take care about two of them (#2328 and #2341) and I will
provide patches. But other two are for you.

Licences.
=========
Well... Although most of yade have a licence that permit to redistribute
your software freely, but some of used libraries could lead us to legal
trouble. I will read those licences carefully and send you a report.

There is another important issue: one library has a restriction about usage:
only for non-commercial use. What it means?
Companies are unable to use your software.
If any (commercial or non-commercial) organization would like to pay you
for support it would be impossible without violating the licence for library.
Of course, you can buy a licence allowing you to make a money from this
soft. I think, in the long timeframe, it would be better to rid off all
libraries with non-OS licence.

Please, take those issues into consideration.

Packaging.
for Debian issues, but I think it would be some redundant.

That's all about packaging - at least for now :)

Regards
	Artur

[1] http://developer.berlios.de/pm/?group_id=2432
--