Re: new reorganized branch ( for Bruno )

Janek Kozicki napsal(a):
> I have tested the reorganized branch and I like it *VERY* much.
> Excellent job Vaclav. I'd replace it with current trunk, but Bruno
> will probalbly oppose - we need to add support for kdevelop in the
> new tree. Before my arrival to Grenoble I will probably have no time
> for that. So either of you two can try doing that. Vaclav has found
> some help for that:

I added Yade.kdevelop file to svn; I set only very few options, but when I
tried opening that with kdevelop, it proposed to populate project with all
c++ files it could find. For building, I set make command to "scons". Paths
for binaries are hardcoded, so I left them alone - scons does both
compilation and installation at the same time. Please try that out so that
we know whether it is OK. Ctags work, too.

Regards, Vaclav