Re: Incomprehensible crash

PS. You really _want_ to use those ugly names of classes? OMG... at
least skip the _make part and write just _BssSweptSpheres..., no?

I agree with you. I usually use short names but these long names aim to
get a quick identification of the task performed by the plugin.

Admittedly, your naming is consistent with what Janek proposed in his
papers; to me it seems design bloat. Oh well, never mind.

OK. I will stop using these long names, at least until the new names will take place. My next commit would involve a file with a name like that (hold on tight!):

ef2_InteractingSphere_BssSweptSphereLineSegment_makeSpheresContactGeomet ry.*

Now I will use a name like that:

InteractingSphere2SweptSphereLineSegment4SpheresContactGeometry.*

(In fact, it is not much longer!)

BTW, please put YADE_PLUGIN("className1","className2") into your files
instead of YADE_PLUGIN() -- even if there is only one class named the
same as the file. There can be problems when loading that plugin if it
links with another plugin that does explicit YADE_PLUGIN("a",...), since
this plugin will override the default name and the class will not be
known to exist. If you say YADE_PLUGIN("className1") explicitly, the
linked symbol will be shadowed.

OK, I will do.

@+,
Vincent