Re: Authors update (was: Relations between (m, tc, en, es) and (kn, cn, ks, cs))

Sergei D. said:     (by the date of Tue, 05 May 2009 23:17:32 +0400)

> Vincent Richefeu пишет:
> >
> >> Vincent Richefeu ?????:
> >
> > I suppose this means that you would like to learn about me (?)

Nevertheless, Vincent, you should add yourself to core developers on
http://yade.wikia.com/wiki/Authors

Also, Sergei, you should move yourself to core developers. You have
done useful stuff in core!