Re: Relations between (m,tc,en,es) and (kn,cn,ks,cs)

Yes, en and es are normal and tangential coefficients of restitution
(ratio of velocities after and before the 'impact': vf/vi).
I wanted to say that the parameters in
SimpleViscoelasticBodyParameters could be the stiffnesses and
restitution coefficients. Then, the effective mass together with the
viscous constants could be determined in
SimpleViscoelasticRelationships (maybe with the equations you showed me).
I do not quite understand the idea. At this point,
SimpleViscoelasticBodyParameters contains the viscoelastic parameters of
a single body, i.e. its stiffnesses and viscosity.
SimpleViscoelasticRelationships  defines the effective  parameters of
interaction between two different viscoelastic bodies (by analogy with
the effective Young's modulus).

Precisely, the effective mass (for a given contact) is not computed in SimpleViscoelasticRelationships. So cn can be larger than the critical value for this contact. You agree?