Re: Triangulation, Tesselation, and the rest

> Reminds me a story about David and Goliath. :)
> When we hit 200 mails/day on yade-users like they have on cgal-discuss,
> we can start "pushing" them. :-P
I know. But they confessed in that mail to us that they discuss it from
time to time. I understood that they are quite open to that ("nous
pensons de temps en temps" etc).
> What do you think of the LGPL option? Do you have pure GPL libs in mind
> for the future or just want to keep the opportunity?
Nothing really. It is true that most libs are LGPL, since otherwise they
could be used only by GPL apps.

If a company uses yade and modifies it for its internal purposes (no
selling, just research for their own), that should still be ok, right?

Cheers, Vaclav