Re: help with debug

> I have not used Eigen, but will use it later on.   What are the
> differences between using a template integrated into YADE, and one
> which is introduced like an external library?

We had a few times problems with wm3 (in terms of weird numeric
behavior, like NaN's from eigendecomposition (clumps)); another thing is
that we had to cut out just what we needed, as wm3 was never properly
packaged for Linux. Third, eigen is actively developed, documented and
packaged. Fourth, Eigen can do many more things than wm3. (Just from the
top of my head).