Re: velgrad

> Regarding the problem of using velGrad of the step before, I'm not sure
> what is "before". In Scene::moveToNextTimeStep(), engines are called
> after cell->update is called before the engines. Pre-computed values
> should be correct for the current time-step, aren't they?

Hm.. depends whether engines fiddling with velGrad (like
PeriIsoCompressor) are before or after NewtonIntegrator. If they are
before, they will change velGrad without changing the precomputed
values.

We can

1. Have all engines touching velGrad alss call postProcessAttributes

2. have a getter/setter, where setVelGrad would re-pre-compute
everything; equivalent to 1 functionally, but more user-friendly.

3. Always have those engine before NewtonIntegrator (how to assure
that)?

4. Reverse of 3.

I think 2 would be the best.