Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 1932: - merge stiffness/inertia control in PeriTriaxEngine and remove periEngine

> Some times ago I proposed to create strict rules on coding to keep
> everything in order like other projects do.
> It is not difficult to follow those rules, but the code will be
> readable.

You can try to write it down. (I doubt, though, there is a sensible way
to make people follow it, unless it accidentally matches what they
already do; but you are (seriously) welcome to do it, including the
political negotiation afterwards.)

(For instance, I have quite strong preference for code that is as
compact as possible, with tabs for indentation etc. Bruno has different
habits, which is OK. The clash comes when 2 people work on the same code
and both have the feeling that it is "theirs".)

Cheers, v