Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 1932: - merge stiffness/inertia control in PeriTriaxEngine and remove periEngine

> > OK, I see what you mean. You implemented what was already working,
> > sorry. (I was rotating the whole cell around about a week ago, with
> > matrix that was antisymmetric on non-diagonal.) You could've tried
> > before that it worked...
> I'm not very sure what you mean. What can I try?
You could have tried that what you thought didn't work actually did
work ;-)

> An example of working collider in refSize is attached (diff vs. 1935).
Looking at the diff, you didn't change nothing functionality-wise, trust
me. What you do now (infinite rotation etc) is possible with what was
before just the same. The only thing is that you compute in coordinates
that are stretched from _size to refSize, before it was computed in
coordinates that were in the current _size. As simple as that.

Is there some advantage of what you do (I don't see anything)? If so,
please also change rendering routines for Aabb's so that they are
rendered correctly.