Re: KLA

python::class_<TesselationWrapper>("TesselationWrapper")
.def("volume",&TesselationWrapper::Volume,(python::args("id")=""),"comment")
what is id? Unless it is a string, why do you put "" as its default
value?? (python::args("id")) is enough in this case, or even not
specifying arguments will work (it will just not have the name "id" in
python).
Oh, yes, nonsense. "" is due to some fast copy/paste, the original variable was a string, id is not.

I would prefer getting array of all volumes, since it will be (in my
case at least) passed to postprocessing function that will just use the
data. But I can do that, if you tell me how to get the data I was
interested in.

I see. I will generate vectors on request then, as for now the only array is for strains. Volumes and porosities are stored in the vertices directly. Would numpy apply if vertices are in a vector and the data is accessed using "vertex->info().something" (imposed by CGAL design)?