Re: π=2 ?! (Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_FrictPhys)

> I didn't "remove" anything since I created this class myself. In any
> case, people can do the same, i.e. create a new class with the help of
> existing code, it will not hurt me.

(off-topic with regards to the original π=2 problem, only questioning
the attitude surfacing in your reply -- hope didn't get it wrong)

It will certainly not hurt you, but it will hurt the code as whole. We
will end up having everybody his/her own classes, each with their
peculiarities, and no real cooperation. One of things I was going for
when managing this project was to get people think broader than "my
code" and "my classes". Do you remember how many half-assed classes we
used to have?