Re: [yade dev] create an instance (vector?) without a predefined size

> BTW, another question for skilled programmer, and for information. Is
> there a way to make stdlib vector registerable in python, because when
> I try to manipulate them with python, I get
>
> No Python class registered for C++ class std::vector<int,
> std::allocator<int> >

Hi Luc, this is unfortunately an open bug
https://bugs.launchpad.net/yade/+bug/539562. Good to remind me of it, I
will investigate it. Normally, it should work (i.e. the conversion is
done transparently both ways), as the converter exists and is registered
(see http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~yade-dev/yade/trunk/annotate/head%
3A/py/yadeWrapper/customConverters.cpp#L148 and
https://www.yade-dem.org/sphinx/prog.html#custom-converters which I
updated just yesterday).