Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 2314: making TriaxialStressController more python friendly.

Oh sorry, I though there was problem only for stress. No problem to turn it a Vector3r.

Bruno

Janek Kozicki a écrit :
Bruno Chareyre said:     (by the date of Mon, 05 Jul 2010 10:53:28 +0200)

Try r2318. :)

Thanks, but how can I read strain? Python gives following error:

    return triaxialStressController.strain[1]
TypeError: No to_python (by-value) converter found for C++ type:
double [3]

Did I miss something?

Currently to get this to work I must
change line 38 in TriaxialStressController.hpp from his:

		Real 		strain [3];
into this:

		Vector3r	strain;

And then the attached script works very good.