Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 2314: making TriaxialStressController more python friendly.

Bruno Chareyre said:     (by the date of Mon, 05 Jul 2010 12:33:49 +0200)

> Oh sorry, I though there was problem only for stress. No problem to turn
> it a Vector3r.

thanks for understanding :)

I will not commit this though, because I hope that you will allow
Vaclav to make it even more python friendly.

BTW, I was (again) confused about using stress() or getStress(). We
should agree on one policy for getters/setters, and use it
EVERYWHERE. My script didn't work at first becuase I was trying to
call getStress() which is not exposed to python.

--
Janek Kozicki                               http://janek.kozicki.pl/  |