Re: cool software

Here is the trick for applying diffs one by one (not always needed ofc):
1- checkout the current trunk
2- compare with your local version with "kompare local-trunk fresh-trunk"
3- browse diffs and apply/revert them one by one
4- commit fresh-trunk wich now includes the "applied" diffs

Reveting some local changes is also possible by inverting source and target like in "kompare fresh-trunk local-trunk".

B.