Re: qt4 tree view, new attempt

Janek Kozicki said:     (by the date of Mon, 12 Jul 2010 15:49:06 +0200)

> Václav Šmilauer said:     (by the date of Mon, 12 Jul 2010 15:09:53 +0200)
>
> > > - it's not possible to "skip" serialization of some variables to
> > >   speed it up. You provide something and all of its internals are
> > >   serialized.
> > Too bad...

with current commit it is serialized only to certain depth. An item
is marked as having hidden children by [+]. Now the trick is to
trigger a reserialization of unfolded node in qt_tree.hpp:289

If we manage that, then you'll have what you really want.

And I have found bool btw, Qt::ItemIsUserCheckable

--
Janek Kozicki                               http://janek.kozicki.pl/  |