Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 2621: 1. Make middle-click paste path to variable in the ui

The velocity integration (i.e. v+=accel*dt) should be skipped, same for
individual DOF blocking and damping. It was the case before 2621 and in
2622. If !dynamic, Newton is only doing two operations : pos+=vel,
ori*=rotation.
Gee, we are having serious communication issues. Why did you re-introduce the isDynamic() blocks? I am sorry, but I am not (I hope;-) ) that stupid to remove them without reason. The following conditional (there is more of similar ones) is useless, and to me makes the code just convolved:

                    if(b->isDynamic()) {

                        state->angAccel=computeAngAccel(m,state->inertia,state->blockedDOFs);

                        cundallDamp(dt,m,state->angVel,state->angAccel);}

1. computeAngAccell handles DOFs itself, there is no need to test isDynamic before calling it. Please do not use isDynamic, it is plane confusing; it does not have the granularity of blockedDOFs, and without looking at the source, it is not clear what it means. I will remove that function soon, to avoid this.

2. damping zero acceleration is no-op, so it is ok to damp blocked DOFs.

Did I overlook something?

Cheers, v.