Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 2621: 1. Make middle-click paste path to variable in the ui

>> I see. It fixed clumps and DOF-wise blocking, right? Nice!
>> I merged with r2615 so that non-dynamic bodies are skipped again.
> ? "Non-dynamic" (which means (see Body::isDynamic) blockedDOFs==DOF_ALL)
Yes, that's the meaning I give to it.

> bodies should not be skipped in the integrator, they will just not
> have acceleration applied on the per-DoF basis. Too many people are
> modifying the same code without being coordinated.
The velocity integration (i.e. v+=accel*dt) should be skipped, same for
individual DOF blocking and damping. It was the case before 2621 and in
2622. If !dynamic, Newton is only doing two operations : pos+=vel,
ori*=rotation.

I did my best to coordinate really, please re-read messages explaining
what/why is broken, and the diffs I sent for discussion.
Basically , 2612 was taking only one line (below) of the sent diff,
disregarding the parts that were fixing consequences. So, in the end, I
commited the rest of the diff, as you suggested.

-            if(unlikely(!b->isDynamic() || b->isClumpMember())){
+            if(unlikely(b->isClumpMember())){

Let's try and better coordinate on the next one : please have a look at
the FIXME in last commit.

Cheers.

B.