Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 2621: 1. Make middle-click paste path to variable in the ui

Hi Vaclav,

It's in 2631, together with other stuff.

Janek, clump problem is probably not linked with recent Newton changes
considering what revision you have to use (2530). Could you open a bug
and estimate which revision broke something?

Bruno