Re: Plasticity - rolling part

Hello,

how would you compute the relative rotation between two particles only due
to rolling? I found this report where the code for the bending moment would
be describe in 3d (see attached file). Eq. 12 gives the incremental rolling,
is that what I should implement in Yade if I want the same behaviour?

Thanks for help.
Chiara