Re: [yade/trunk] f36898: - CHOLMOD handling in cmake

Thanks for suggestion.
Backport conflicts with libatlas3gf and won't install. No surprise, this
is why it breaks ipython.
I better resign, it's easy enough to download latest openblas source and
compile.
If there are so many unresolved problems in the different versions of
blas/lapack/metis/suitesparse, I don't think I will solve them in a few
hours.

It means the fluid coupling we are about to release will be using legacy
blas and lapack.
It's completely suboptimal (by a factor 10 on cpu time), but capable
users will figure out how to use better libs.
Eigen 3.1 will still be a prerequisite.

Bruno