Re: Body::groupMask could be unsigned int

Finally I used std::bitset for that purpose, added some operators and made
conversion to/from python long. I also created cmake option (off by
default) for it. I did it in general way, so if you needed to use it in
other place than Body::groupMask, it should be easy.
Thanks for feedback and suggestions
Cheers
Jan