Re: YADE on GitHub. Moving main repository. Janek moves too ; )

Hi Janek, good to see you again here! Hope you will
contribute to the project very useful stuff.

As we discussed during the conference, we will probably fix
a new Yade version within the next few weeks before next
Debian Jessie freeze. So we are trying now not to break
too many things.

Please read this nice git-tutorial from Jerome [1] first.
"Forking" a repo is a really nice technique to test new
changes before they will be merged to the main branch.

[1] https://www.yade-dem.org/doc/github.html?highlight=github

Best regards

Anton