Re: Block Generation, Contact Detection, Rock Bolt and Rock Lining

> It is packaged for debian to (you can "sudo apt-get install coinor-clp"). So
> I don't think it is a big problem to have it; neither a barrier to share.
> Still a bit more packaging work though.

There almost no packaging work as it is already packaged. The question
is to use headers from the package and proper library linkage against
system-provided binaries.

Not to increase the number of Yade-dependency, one can implement it as
a feature and require this dependency, only if the feature is needed.

> If it is really a problem it could be replaced by Eigen and CGAL but I don't
> how deeply it would need to change the code (and if that is only possible).

That is a very good point. We have already two powerful math libs in
dependencies. So if needed functions will be used from any of those two,
it will be much easier to integrate the new code.

Cheers

Anton