Re: Block Generation, Contact Detection, Rock Bolt and Rock Lining

On 09/06/2016 03:47 PM, Chia Weng Boon wrote:

Dear Bruno,

Yes it is working as expected. I have shared the codes since March, but it is still not in the public domain. So, I was wondering if there are any difficulties faced by YADE's administrators to make it available. I thought it could be the external library.

What do you mean by "public domain"?
As I see it the code is already publicly available for everyone as part of trunk since January (see e.g. [1] - thx. to Jan).
Do I miss something?

In fact, I had also shared the modifications to the Makefile how the library could be linked. If it is shared, the user is supposed to compile his own version of CLP.

That is not a very good point. Why not using the packaged version of CLP available through standard package manager (you don't compile your own firefox, then why compiling your own CLP?)?.

Bruno

[1] https://github.com/yade/trunk/commit/576941f605609384c32fb95c47e4e26225b0d6e8