Re: Yade with CGAL 4.11

In hindsight there has to be a better way, instead of all those
defines. If we cannot have an implicit conversion we could create a
function which takes argument type of Point_3 or a type of
Weighted_point_3 and always returns Point_3.

Then the fixes scattered around the code would not depend on
CGAL_VERSION, just the implementation of that function.

The fixes though still will be scattered through the code, because
that function would have to be called everywhere. Just those (really)
annoying #defines will disappear.

So next step would be to figure out how to make this conversion
implicit back like in older CGAL. I'm afraid that CGAL will not agree
easily on that.

best regards
Janek