Re: Yade with CGAL 4.11

Awesome.
Whenever implicit conversion from wp (weighted point) to bp (bare point) is used in current code it is just because there is no reason to type v->point().point() when we can write simply v->point(). However, what we need is really a bp, so the v->point().point() syntax reflects more accurately what is needed and using it should be compatible with the older versions of CGAL, hence no reason to make the fix depend on CGAL_VERSION. Or did you see clear reasons why a fixed version would not compile with older CGAL? Obviously it needs tedious search/replace and changes of some functions signatures. It sounds like you did a good part of it, I'll check your diff.
Cheers
Bruno