Re: Yade for LTS Ubuntu 18.04

Hi Bruno,

CGAL_ 4.11 is the only version now for Debian (testing) [1]
and upcoming Ubuntu 18.04 [2]. The shipped Yade does
not support CGAL due to compilation problems.

I am preparing the new Yade upload, but we have a chance
to patch the Yade within the next two weeks or prepare
the 2018.02b release with CGAL-support  and upload it.

[1] https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/cgal
[2] https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/cgal

Anton