Re: Potential Blocks and Potential Particles - Documentation

>>Is there any practical preference between .rst or latex files?

2 more cents:

If you are focused on a practical tutorial/guide, it is really best to
write it in .rst so it can be easily added to the website (and version
controlled as Jerome points out). If, on the other hand, you want to
present some methods, add a couple supporting results, and you want your
work to be citable with google scholar visibility, then a tex file with
Yade Technical Archive is best (and "frozen" as Jerome points out).  If you
prefer the later,  let me know so I can send you the current latex
template.

-rc