Re: High precision Real and minieigen

Hi, this is great. Thanks a lot Anton.
I removed yade-daily from yade-dev project on Gitlab, btw.
Bruno

p.s. As a side note, Vaçlav dropped minieigen support because of pybind
<https://pybind11.readthedocs.io/en/stable/> move mainly. That package
seems to reduce compilation times significantly compared to boost - it was
suggested to me for this reason at least.

On Thu, 20 Feb 2020 at 21:57, Janek Kozicki (yade) <jkozicki-yade@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Thank you Anton, this is very considerate of you.
>
> best regards
> Janek
>
> Anton Gladky said:     (by the date of Thu, 20 Feb 2020 20:17:25 +0100)
>
> > Hi Janek,
> >
> > I have backported both of your patches [1], [2] into the
> > existing in Debian minieigen-package and uploaded into
> > the Debian.
> >
> > The newer minieigen can now be polished, new version released and
> > uploaded with no rush.
> >
> > [1] https://github.com/eudoxos/minieigen/pull/24
> > [2] https://github.com/eudoxos/minieigen/pull/25
> >
> > Best regards
> >
> > Anton
> >
> > Am Mi., 19. Feb. 2020 um 22:37 Uhr schrieb Janek Kozicki (yade)
> > <jkozicki-yade@xxxxxxxxx>:
> > >
> > > I have asked Vaclav to transfer maintenance of miniEigen to us:
> > >
> > > https://github.com/eudoxos/minieigen/pull/26
> > >
> > > cheers
> > > Janek
>

> --
> --
> Janek Kozicki, PhD. DSc. Arch. Assoc. Prof.
> Gdańsk University of Technology
> Faculty of Applied Physics and Mathematics
> Department of Theoretical Physics and Quantum Information
> --
> http://yade-dem.org/
> http://pg.edu.pl/jkozicki (click English flag on top right)

Bruno Chareyre