Re: Do we have "quick" pipeline on gitlab?

Bruno Chareyre said:     (by the date of Mon, 18 May 2020 17:17:08 +0200)

> still, compiling with 5 number formats in the minimal build is a bit
> overkill maybe.

One number format (long double) is compiled in WIP, all the others
are all disabled. They are listed in the pipeline and marked as
success, but inside you only have "Skipping this test, because it's a
WIP merge request."

Or did I miss something?

yeah. You can make gitlab-ci even shorter. And revert that when you are
finished with this ;)

Maybe think about upgrading your pc to 20.04 :)

cheers
Janek